3 Best Free Android Emulators 2018

3 Best Free Android Emulators 2018

Welcome aboard to BroYaan!

There are so many android emulators out there that you wanna know which is the best because we always choose best for ourselves. If you don't know anything about android emulators and just heard from a friend and want to try one, then you may get confused because there are so many options to choose from. Everybody has an opinion on each emulators and based on your needs you have to decide which is best for you. I have used many emulators in my PC and based on its performance I am listing the best android emulators that worked for me.



1. BlueStacks 3 : If you are already familiar with Android Emulators then you must have heard of or you might be using it and have visited this page to find an alternative to BlueStacks. Well it is considered as the most popular android emulator of all. It runs on Nougat. I tried to play Clash Royale when I first installed it but it didn't load after 50% but 2 days later it loaded and I was able to play without lag. I was enjoying the game when the disturbance started.

Bluestacks1


Minimum Requirement:

  • 2 GB Ram. The more the better.
  • At least 4 Gb of Disk space to store apps and their data.
  • Direct X 9.0 or higher required in your system.
  • Updated Graphics drivers in your PC
You can check my demonstration of using Bluestacks in my PC
If you love the video like it, share it and subscribe.


2. NoxPlayer : Nox Player is number one in my list because it was a little bit faster in performance in my PC. The performance depend upon specifications of the PC so if your PC has higher specs than other emulators may also work fine.


Minimum Requirement:

  • At least 2GB Ram or more is required in your system to run NoxPlayer smoothly.
  •  At least 2.2Ghz processor 
  • 1 GB Graphic cards in your system.
3. Andy: This is one of the best contender to beat BlueStacks . It runs on the newest android operating system i.e Oreo. Like Bluestacks and NoxPlayer it is also completely free. You can also use your phone as a remote control for your games while playing. Andy sometimes stops responding in my PC and you need to enable virtual technology in your BIOS setting if you are using windows 7. That's why it is on No. 3 on my list. Another reason is that it makes my computer slow and laggy.
Its interface is also clean and user friendly.If your PC have very good specifications it will run smoothly. It also takes up a lot of space after installation. It took 3.12 GB of hard Disk space in my PC while on the other hand only 1.19 GB was required for BluStacks.



Minimum Requirements:
  • At least 3 GB of Ram in your system
  • Open GL video card required (ES 2.0)
  • At least 20 GB of Disk Space required. 
  • Intel Dual-Core PRocessor or Amd with virtualization enabled technology.
Best Free Android Emulators 2018

There are also other emulators that I have not listed here. As I mentioned before the performance of the Emulators depends upon the specs of your PC. Choose the one that suits best for your PC.

10 google Chrome extensions that are useful

Comments

  1. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog android-emulators.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Download your Facebook Data

5 best apps not available in google play.

How to install Android on PC